Practical Node.js Fundamentals for Beginners
What is Node.js?
As is mentioned above that Node.js is one of the best technologies used by various tech giants. It includes LinkedIn, Uber, Paypal, and many more. It is an open-source or cross-platform library and environment used for running various web applications.
What are the Things You Need To Learn Node.js?We have already mentioned that you can learn node js for beginners. Therefore, to have a deep understanding, it is important to learn about the following things.
- Learn Event Loop
- Know about non-blocking mode
- Do you know about global variables?
- Learn to write code for node
What are the uses of Node.js?
Now know that Node.js is one of the versatile platforms used by various tech giants. But, do you know its actual purpose?
Read below to know about various uses of Node.js
- Internet of Things- Node.js is best for the Internet of Things or IoT platforms. It is because it can easily handle massive data flows.
- Collaborative Tools- Do you have a popular application called Trello? Yes, Node.js is used for applications that require real-time management.
- Real-Time Applications- Node.js is known for its smooth performance due to its high speed. Therefore, it easily supports high traffic of short messages, chatrooms, etc.
- Applications for Data Streaming- The popular applications such as Netflix are largely supported by Node.js development. It helps to develop writable and readable data streams without any hassle.