AutoCAD Expert In CAD
Duration : 45 Days
Training Mode : classroom
AutoCAD Expert training courses are led by our industry professionals with years of hands-on experience. Our classes at NextGEducation are based on using real-life examples and scenarios, and will have a real impact on student's daily workflow.
Our courses will contain almost all of the topics that you will ever need to work with this software. The course is designed for a beginner so that even with no prior knowledge of AutoCAD the user can understand the lessons and apply the commands in their real life projects. Our training is based on latest AutoCAD version.
We offer training at our centre in Rohini, New Delhi in weekdays, weekend, fastrack, online and regular mode.
Training Course Approach at NextGEducation
Our Instructors are focused on making students a faster and more relaxed with AutoCAD.
Our training are based on thoeory as wel as very practical and hands-on. We believe mostly on practical and it can be improved through practice. So our institute provides unlimited practice opportunity* at institute after each class. Our Instructor also gives exercises for practice during students class. Each excersie focus on key learning points of each class. This way you learn uses of AutoCAD and also practical experience in this software.
Uses Of AutoDesk AutoCAD
In the field of drafting and computer-aided design (CAD) tool, Autocad widely used by civil, mechanical, electrical engineers and others design professionals to interior and exterior design and visualize their ideas in real world example.
AutoCAD 2D Training
- Drawing Objects in Autocad
- Manipulating objects and data : Purging Objects, Geometry Calculator
- Styles and settings in Autocad: Dimension Styles and Overrides , Multileaders setting
- Plotting: Plotter configuration files, plot style tables
- Creating Tables, Styles, Tabels Content, importing and Exporting tables
- Dimensioninig and Annotation introduction and uses
- Multileaders uses and creations
- Blocks and attributes: Creatining and editing
- Layers Management: Filters, states manager, standards
- Layout and Views: Creatinig Layout and View Port
- Sheet Sets Creation and working
AutoCAD 3D Training
- Modelling in 3D: Introduction, Creating Models, Working in 3D, Cross Section
- Editing Models: Details information about solid models, converting objects, model position, 3D Objects
- Drawing from 3D Models: Generating 2D Geometry and Sectioning a Solid Model
- Visualization Tools: Introduction and uses.
- Non Autocad 3D